Each person who uses Ski Gudauri rental equipment accepts the dangers inherent to the sport and agrees with the statements below.
- I understand that there are inherent risks in the use of this equipment, that injuries are common and ordinary occurrences of the sport and I freely and voluntarily accept those risks.
- I understand that the binding system will NOT RELEASE at all times or under all circumstances where release may prevent injury or death, and that it is not possible to predict every situation in which it will release. It is, therefore, no guarantee of my safety.
- I understand how to use the equipment – I will use it as it is designed to be used.
- I agree to inspect the equipment and accept it as is, only if it is satisfactory to me.
- I accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- As a mandatory service, a Damage Waiver fee of 10.00 GEL per day per person will be added to your booking by our reservation service. In return, Ski Gudauri Rental waives your responsibility for accidental damage to the equipment while in your possession and control. You must still take reasonable precautions to protect the gear and not intentionally damage it. The Damage Waiver does not cover theft or loss of equipment.
- It is possible to change the hired equipment with equipment of the same category at any time during the rental period. It is also possible to substitute the hired equipment with equipment belonging to another category. For substitutions with equipment of a higher value additional costs will be charged; For substitutions with equipment of a lower value the difference will not be refunded.
- The Customer must pay for the rental of the equipment for the whole rental period. The hired equipment must be returned by the end of the last day of rental or the following day before 10 a.m.
- In order to rent the equipment, Customers must make a security money deposit, equal to the full retail price of the gear piece. Alternatively, Customers may leave their identity proving documents as a pledge (passport OR ID card OR driving license). Documents must be passed to the ski rental administrator personally.
- Customer authorises the Ski Gudauri Rental to use his personal data for statistical purposes as well as for market studies.